App 209 / Firmware 192

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
App 209 and Firmware 192 are now available for the following devices:
  • Control X4
  • Control X2
  • Control XS
  • Control X3
  • WaveEngine
  • IceCap WiFi Controller
What's new?
  • Added Automatic Water Changes with ATO incorporated.
  • Compatibility with "Simple, Always-On (when powered)" Dosing pumps.
  • Compatibility with the Mastertronic.
  • Added Logs.
  • We added lighting schedules.
Do you have an Alkatronic?

If you have an existing Alkatronic input, you MUST reconnect it to the HYDROS app to continue working. Learn more...

Do you have Variable Light Output(s)?

Variable Lighting schedule has been moved OUT of the Output and into Schedules. Therefore, if you have a variable light output, you MUST create a "Lighting Schedule" and tie the light to it. Learn more...

IMPORTANT:
Firmware 192 requires App 209. To update to firmware 192, you must first download App 209 from the app store. If you are using the web app, please clear your browser's cache so it updates to the new app as well. NEVER, EVER, EVER update your firmware if you are not in the same location as your controller.

Installation Instructions:

Step 1: Download the new version of the app from your app store
Step 2: Download and install the latest firmware version. You must download App version 209 first BEFORE you can update to firmware 192.

Please visit the CoralVueHYDROS.com website for more in-depth instructions on how to download and install the new firmware.

Full Changelog

Are the Icons on the Web App incorrect for anyone else on the new update?
E.G.
1632766615975.png BluTooth Icon with the ...

1632766673622.png Bicycle?

Thanks,

That's because of your browser's cache. Try a different browser or clear your cache, and that will fix the problem.

I just tried it and it works on Microsoft edge on my iPad. I converted to IOS 15 yesterday and now Safari will not work at all with the web app. Not sure which browser you are using.

DBB5D9B8-2B93-47C8-B86F-1EFEEBDB542B.png

FFEC538F-212B-4FE1-A944-E4A9FF5AA916.png

App 209 and Firmware 192 are now available for the following devices:
  • Control X4
  • Control X2
  • Control XS
  • Control X3
  • WaveEngine
  • IceCap WiFi Controller
What's new?
  • Added Automatic Water Changes with ATO incorporated.
  • Compatibility with "Simple, Always-On (when powered)" Dosing pumps.
  • Compatibility with the Mastertronic.
  • Added Logs.
  • We added lighting schedules.
Do you have an Alkatronic?

If you have an existing Alkatronic input, you MUST reconnect it to the HYDROS app to continue working. Learn more...

Do you have Variable Light Output(s)?

Variable Lighting schedule has been moved OUT of the Output and into Schedules. Therefore, if you have a variable light output, you MUST create a "Lighting Schedule" and tie the light to it. Learn more...

Installation Instructions:

Step 1: Download the new version of the app from your app store
Step 2: Download and install the latest firmware version. You must download App version 209 first BEFORE you can update to firmware 192.

Please visit the CoralVueHYDROS.com website for more in-depth instructions on how to download and install the new firmware.

Full Changelog
Regarding Doser - Does Hydros have a doser released for sale?

From instructions:

Here is what you’ll need to get started:​

• A Simple Doser Pump
  • Information on the pump’s dosing rate. How many milliliters per minute does the pump run when powered?
  • An open WiFi outlet (Drive Port if using a HYDROS Simple Dosing Pump)

Sorry about that. It should have read "HYDROS-compatible." We have corrected the issue.

Still not seeing an App update for Android

I run beta so I can not tell if it is up yet. Maybe someone else with Android can say.
But Google is slow to update the store lately and used to be faster at getting stuff up. I used to get my apps before the ios guys but now they get theirs a day earlier.

Try a different device just to rule out the mobile phone or tablet you are currently using it. I know there are folks out there with Android that already got the update. But, it could also be your Android manufacturer. Each manufacturer brand keeps its own App Store which is supposed to sync with the global google one but sometimes does not do it as often as it should.

Well, this AWC addition looks pretty customizable and full featured. Nice work! I hope to try it out soon.

Try a different device just to rule out the mobile phone or tablet you are currently using it. I know there are folks out there with Android that already got the update. But, it could also be your Android manufacturer. Each manufacturer brand keeps its own App Store which is supposed to sync with the global google one but sometimes does not do it as often as it should.
Ok, wife came home so I loaded the App on her phone and still the same problem. Its the old App and will not connect to the Collectives. Web site still connects to the updated Controls and all the new stuff works there, but no updated App is available to my Adroid devices.

Ok, wife came home so I loaded the App on her phone and still the same problem. Its the old App and will not connect to the Collectives. Web site still connects to the updated Controls and all the new stuff works there, but no updated App is available to my Adroid devices.
Something is going on with the Google Play store. If you look at the HYDROS app page online, you can see the Google Playstore is showing the latest app available.

Back