Question about logs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Adamc1303

Reaction score
I turn my dosers off from time to time. I notice that when the dosers are turned off the logs are still recording things as if they were running. Is there a way to undo or fix this? I turn my Kalk dosing pump to “off” yet my log still shows as if it were on. See pictures below.

Thanks,

Adam

IMG_3070.jpegIMG_3071.pngIMG_3072.png

That is because it is coming from the schedule and not the output. Create a output then use that output in the depends on in the schedule. You can set the dependency mode for either off if off or off if on. Then you can turn that output on or off depending on how the dependency mode is set to stop the schedule which will stop the dosing and it will not show that there was a dispense.

Thanks it doesn’t allow me to select my Kalk doser though under the “depends on” tab. I am using a hydros kamoer dosing pump. I have 3 of them on a controller XD. On another note I am thinking of incorporating auto water changes. Which hydros system do you recommend for that? For the sake of space I was thinking maybe an x10 since it has 4 dosing pumps so it can do the auto water change and eliminate 2 of the 3 kamoer pumps and I can just run one of them off of the x10 and remove the XD. Wanted to know your thoughts on that first though, in case there is a better option.

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks it doesn’t allow me to select my Kalk doser though under the “depends on” tab. I am using a hydros kamoer dosing pump. I have 3 of them on a controller XD. On another note I am thinking of incorporating auto water changes. Which hydros system do you recommend for that? For the sake of space I was thinking maybe an x10 since it has 4 dosing pumps so it can do the auto water change and eliminate 2 of the 3 kamoer pumps and I can just run one of them off of the x10 and remove the XD. Wanted to know your thoughts on that first though, in case there is a better option.

Thanks,

Adam
Why are you selecting the calk doser? I thoght you wanted to manually stop the schedule. To do that just creat a constant output and you can override it to off when you want the schedule to stop. You can also setup an output to stop a schedule when a input is not in the range you setup on an output. I do this with my KH dosing and stop the schedule when the alkalinity gets above or below a preset value.

Thanks,

Adam
Here is an example of an output that is used to stop my KH dosing schedule and also one of my KH dosing schedules. You can also set up an output using the constant output type and then just override it to off if you want to stop the schedule manually. If the alkalinity gets above 9.1 or below 7 it will stop the KH schedules from running. For me if it is above 9.1 that is getting too high. If it gets below 7 then something is wrong so stop the schedule.

IMG_0956.png

IMG_0957.png
IMG_0958.png

I was selecting Kalk doser because that it’s the log I am looking at. I have a Kalk doser setup that works off my schedule. I have it set to auto, however if I want to skip Kalk dosing for a day I override the doser to off. When I do that the log still records that the doser was dosing even though it isn’t.

You cannot select the output that the schedule controls as a depends on in the schedule controlling it. The schedule would never run if you could since the output would keep the schedule from running. You have to use a different output than the one the schedule is controlling. The output you use does not have to have a output device assigned to it since you are just using it as logic to control the schedule and nothing else.

Back