181?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
181? Is this the firmware that is supposed to let us add the wave engine into the collective?

181? Is this the firmware that is supposed to let us add the wave engine into the collective?
Probably. They don't want to give us a road map though or what's planned for future versions. They think that's better is some way.

"We care about the community and feed back"

Doesn't have a public road map of planned features / features wee were supposed to have at launch. It leaves me with a want to sue for false advertising claims (NOT ACTUALLY BUT LIKE THE VIBE OF IT) vibe. Dont tell me your product does something and then oh its coming in a update it makes me feel fucked.

2021: mood.

181 is a made-up guess for the next, GA, Control / WE software release. The current GA version is 180 for the Control software.

The original ETA was the week of April 12, 2021, as per a ReefDude Q&A with CoralVue. However, that date has come, and gone with only the elite few (Beta testers) who have provided any communication about the status of this release.

As it stands, we have yet to hear any updates on this platform from CoralVue which is quite discouraging. The WE / Control collective integration has been asked about soooo many times and sadly, it is still not here close to a month after it was targeted for release.

The continued reasoning is "We are trying to make it perfect". Yet, with the lack of Release Candidate opportunities to active community members, I can guarantee there will be issues.

So, for now, sit back and enjoy having to switch to each device independently when you want to change to a feed mode, for example. This does not seem like a forerunner of innovation at this point.

@Carlos can you give us any updates?
Its not worth asking anymore. They are testing it and making sure all the bugs are gone.

You know day one there is gonna be a bug and its gonna be so F****** FUNNY. I like the controller but this is a joke.

You just have to shift your expectations from a community product that is bleeding edge and taking out competition and open and honest with its community. Its just another controller. With little to no communication and little to no updates. 1-3 small updates in 3 months... MHmmm... Rightttttt, Im just enjoying my tank at this point. Any crumbs i get from hydros is a bonus.

@Carlos can you give us any updates?
I opened a ticket with CoralVue and was given the same song and dance by the teams. Good luck on your endeavors but it seems that there is little to no updates about this being a reality.

The excuses about the Hydros / Control line being a young product are a bit of a stretch since we are focusing on WaveEngine integration which is a product that has been on the market for years. It is quite surprise that this was not a goal upon release of Control when the documentation references the entire Hydros family and not just the Control.

I am about to return my two auto feeders with the known issues when switching modes on the Control. This is a big issue and the promise of a more frequent release cycle by Coral Vue is not a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back