App 2.3.0 / Firmware 196

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
App 2.3.0 and Firmware 196 are now available for the following devices:
  • Control X4
  • Control X2
  • Control XS
  • Control X3
  • Control XP8
  • WaveEngine
  • IceCap WiFi Controller
What's new?
  • DYNAMIC DOSING: HYDROS allows you to change the dosing based on an input reading dynamically. Learn more...
  • SHARING DEVICES: It allows a HYDROS owner to share devices/collectives with other HYDROS users. Learn more...
  • XP8 COMPATIBILITY
  • POWER MONITORING: It allows you to set an "acceptable" power consumption range for an output. This option is not available for outputs connected to a WiFi Strip Outlet.
  • The temperature sensor allows for a 45-degree low point.
  • We increased the pH sensitivity from .2 to .1 in a Generic Output.
  • In Calcium Reactor output, we added the ability to specify reactor pH level when input is Unavailable/Stale.
  • Increased max pH range to 13 to allow for Kalk Reactor monitoring.
  • We added the ability to use 0-10V as an "Output Device" and specify ON and OFF voltages.
  • We added the ability to rename a collective from the Device Properties screen.
Do You Have Output Overrides?

Be sure to check all your output overrides BEFORE AND AFTER all firmware updates!

Owner Notification Preferences Have Moved!

Your notification preferences are now in the "Options" screen and are unique to each device/collective. Take some time and ensure your notifications preferences are correct.

IMPORTANT:
Firmware 196 requires App 2.3.0. To update to firmware 196, you must first download App 2.3.0 from the app store. If you are using the web app, please clear your browser's cache so it updates to the new app as well. NEVER, EVER, EVER update your firmware if you are not in the same location as your controller.

On Vacation and Need Access to App 2.3.0?
If you are on vacation and cannot update the firmware right away, you can always access your devices via the Web App v209. Note that if you update the firmware, you will not be able to use 2.3.0.

Installation Instructions:

Step 1: Download the new version of the app from your app store
Step 2: Download and install the latest firmware version. You must download App version 215 first BEFORE you can update to firmware 196.

Please visit the CoralVueHYDROS.com website for more in-depth instructions on downloading and installing the new firmware.

Full Changelog

Hi Carlos, I am having an issue with the new version 196. I have a wifi smart connector that I bought in Amazon. After upgrading to version 196 the new power monitoring option is showed in that output. Now because that kind of wifi connector cannot be monitored my UV output is always in red. Please your help :)

Hi Carlos, I am having an issue with the new version 196. I have a wifi smart connector that I bought in Amazon. After upgrading to version 196 the new power monitoring option is showed in that output. Now because that kind of wifi connector cannot be monitored my UV output is always in red. Please your help :)
Did you submit a ticket at CoralVue Support Portal If you have not, please do so to look into this issue further.

Back