Can't add second device to collective

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

drhodes

Reaction score
My main device is an X2 and I just made it a collective, but I cannot see the second X2 when I try to add it to the collective.

You have to connect and register any new device you wish to bring into the collective. You'll also want to update the new devices firmware. Have you completed that part? All the directions can be found here. :) HYDROS Control - Adding to Collective
I will try all that, but I do not see the new X2 on my Hydros app. The X2 is sitting here breathing purple. Any idea why I can't see it?

The new controller is waiting for you to add it on to your Wi-Fi. Just like you had to connect the first controller, you have to do the exact same process with the new controller. Once you have it connected and updated, make sure you can access the Status screen of the new controller. If you can then and only then are you ready to add it to your collective. :)

The new controller is waiting for you to add it on to your Wi-Fi. Just like you had to connect the first controller, you have to do the exact same process with the new controller. Once you have it connected and updated, make sure you can access the Status screen of the new controller. If you can then and only then are you ready to add it to your collective. :)
Just went through this exact thing today making my new collective… took a bit to get everything ready

Back