Can't Delete an Output

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bruce

Reaction score
I have a Control 2 and currently have 3 outputs configured - I can see and access all of them in the app, however when I select the settings icon for one of them it takes me to a blank gray screen instead of the normal screen to make changes/delete/etc. It is not effecting the function of my system so there is no hurry to resolve, but how do I access or remove this output?

Did you rename it at any point?

It is a new setup so I have been making changes, but I don't think that I renamed that output. I did change out one of the sensors that the generic output was using (I replaced a water level sensor with a temperature sensor).

With @Carlos' help, we were able to resolve the issue. I created a new INPUT in the app with the same name as the one that I removed and it let me enter the settings for the OUTPUT screen. As an additional experiment, I removed the INPUT again and I was unable to re-enter the settings portion of the OUTPUT. Up to this point I had always accessed the OUTPUTs from the Status screen, however this time I opened up the OUTPUT list from the three line drop down in the upper left hand corner of the screen and was able to delete the unwanted output from that screen.

Yes, we will definitely fix this problem in the next version of the app! Thank you for reporting it, Bruce!

Back