Collective issue to update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

drizztdourden_

Reaction score
I currently have a collective setup.

X4 is my main with an XP8 as a slave.

Recently pushed an update and I was able to update the x4 (after 2-3 tries), but the XP8 keeps failing, no matter what.

To be clear, I tried to update both at the same times at first, and x4 was able to update after a few try. Xp8 remained in the old one and can’t update now.

Rebooted the whole thing more than once, ios app is up to date, and I tried for several days now. It always end up failing to even download.

Try rebooting your XP8 from with the app and then downloading again. Press AND hold the Download button. If the download is successful, press AND hold the Install button. Do not attempt to reboot in the first two minutes after installing otherwise it will revert to previous firmware and you will need to download again.

Strangely enough I was just messaging with somebody else experiencing download problems. Their issue appears to be legitimate problem with ISP. Out of curiosity, who is your internet provider?

That seems to have fixed half of the issue. The download (which wasn’t even able to reach more than around 5%) now do fully download and the variable for “stored” do change to 263.

The download though doesn’t work. It definitely does something cause I can hear one of the pimp, which is off by default, start for a second after holding. The progress bar doesnt change at all or seems to work. It eventually refresh and stays with mo change at all. I waited for 5-10 minutes and did a manuel refresh, and everything is back to before the download.

I tried 3 times and always the same thing.

My ISP is Bell in Canada. But it’s downloading fine (at least seems to) so I doubt that’s the issue.

Back