Configuration Stale error since app update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Did you clear your cache? Most likely, Safari is holding on to the old cache and why it is not working.
I did not think about trying to clear the cache. the web app just seemed to work with google chrome so I was pleased I could still control my system.

Sometimes it can take a few hours, and sometimes it can take a few days. When it comes to getting apps approved by Google and Apple, it is a matter of timing and luck. Hopefully, it won't be much longer. If you need to access your device, you can use the web app, which works correctly. You can even bookmark or add the link to your device's desktop for easy access. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I had the same problem with the "Configuration Stale" warning. However my pumps would not turn off even using the website. I needed to do a water change and so I just unplugged the pumps. Now they won't turn on. And its not reading my second pump. Hopefully the update will fix this too. Its really stressful

I had the same problem with the "Configuration Stale" warning. However my pumps would not turn off even using the website. I needed to do a water change and so I just unplugged the pumps. Now they won't turn on. And its not reading my second pump. Hopefully the update will fix this too. Its really stressful
Are you using Safari as the browser? If so try different browser.

I have been getting the same thing. (using chrome on Android phone). restarting the phone fixes it temporarily and some times double back (to exit) app allows me to get to it. Definition of "configuration stale says "another system updated" and I only use one device

OK. If I go to "device properties" I see one version that only just over 100 bytes in size. all the others are well over 1200 bytes. If I load one of those, I get my system back.

not sure why there are so many listed by date. the version number should be listed so we know exactly which one.

I'm guessing that this one configuration is corrupt because it is incomplete. Perhaps this happened when I my internet went out due to neighborhood upgrades.

looks like there is no way to delete a bad one.

Those are automatic archives. You can make more of them by changing something and changing it back then upload changes. That should get you one with the time you made the change.

Have you installed the new app yet?
What new App? The web app works. However, on my Android, the app stopped working on Sunday. It looks like what happened earlier in the week. The Google app. worked on Friday and Saturday. Do I need to Uninstall the Google app?

Back