'Depends on' and 'Minimum Run Time'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ATLantis Aquatics

Reaction score
Hey All!

I've started dosing All for Reef using my x10 smart doser. I also have a small power head below the dosing lines to make sure it enters a high flow area, but I only want the power head on when the doser comes on + an hour. In setting this up, I have the power head set to 'depends on x10 doser, on if on', and the power head to a minimum run time of 1 hour. My question is, will the 'depends on' over ride the 'minimum on time' and turn off the power head once the doser stops?

Hey All!

I've started dosing All for Reef using my x10 smart doser. I also have a small power head below the dosing lines to make sure it enters a high flow area, but I only want the power head on when the doser comes on + an hour. In setting this up, I have the power head set to 'depends on x10 doser, on if on', and the power head to a minimum run time of 1 hour. My question is, will the 'depends on' over ride the 'minimum on time' and turn off the power head once the doser stops?
Can you screen shot your pump output tile?

Are you dynamic dosing or are you doing a set time every X mins to dose AFR? I’m not terribly sure which one would override what…

Set time every x min. I dont have an iV yet to dynamic dose. Doser output and schedule below

Attachments

• IMG_3918.png
    IMG_3918.png
    944.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3919.png
    IMG_3919.png
    1 MB · Views: 7
The way you have it, is dosing 20mls over 5
doses, between 7:00am and 11:00am. What does it say for how run interval?

Your doser is only running for 4 hours a day. Why not just make a schedule and run the power head at the same time?

Back