Graphs in collectives missing date

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jakerupe

Reaction score
Somewhere it was suggested to reboot the devices and the collective, I have tried both in different orders even. I have three devices in one collective and another one alone. Only the ones in the collective are missing the data, all the same time frame too. The stand alone one has all the data in the graph and everything is running perfectly.

Attachments

• Hydgrph.jpg
    Hydgrph.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 3
You need to reboot collective master. Not random collective members. The collective master will have a symbol to left of the control name in the Device Properties screen. And the graphs don't repopulate immediately. They also take 10-15 minutes to repopulate after reboot. It doesn't occur immediately.

Is that the Radioactive looking icon that is between the name and the red "reboot device?" Because after rebooting them none have it anymore and I was wondering what that was lol.

How can I tell which is the master?

Attachments

• HydCol.jpg
    HydCol.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 3
Is that the Radioactive looking icon that is between the name and the red "reboot device?" Because after rebooting them none have it anymore and I was wondering what that was lol.

Funny. Because the only way I can describe it is the radioactive symbol too!

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 11.15.28 AM-mh.jpg

One definitely has it. I'm guessing it is Milenium Falcon and your iPhone font sizing is just messing with you.

Thanks, I don't see it on my phone but do see it on the web app so will try that once I get home. I think running the app on the iPad mounted by the tank and my app makes it mad sometimes.

You know Hydros is cursing us since we aren't just calling it the Hyrdos mark or brand :ROFLMAO:

So when I do that it simply changes the master to the one not being reset. Tried it multiple times in case it wasn’t rebooting.

So when I do that it simply changes the master to the one not being reset. Tried it multiple times in case it wasn’t rebooting.

Yea. The master rebooted. The master will flip to another collective member. And the Last Reboot time will update for the one that you reboot.

Your graphs won't update previous data that was lost. If there was just a glitch with the graphs, rebooting master will resolve it. If there was a wifi/internet/cloud connectivity issue, there are no reference points to graph for the duration of the outage.

Thanks thom appreciate the help, not a big deal not seeing the info and it was working those missing days, it pinged me a few times...when a few days pass that missing line won't mock me every time I open the app!

As long as we are talking about these graphs is there a way to change the default setting so it is not always starting in minutes?

Back