Grey Screen in schedules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Scuba_John

Reaction score
There appears to be an issue in the hydros app under schedules. It was working earlier and I tapped into the schedules just now and presented with a grey screen. I have uploaded a new configuration to see if it would resolve and didn’t work. I also uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Still with the same result.
F9A3D276-48BB-4F69-BB90-47AEBDF76F1D.png

carlos just posted a fix for this on the fb group for someone else having the issue:
1644243335371.png

What odd was that it wasn’t blank. I was playing around with the light schedule and tried the latitude function. Since there is no start and end time that is editable by the user it may have caused the error there.

What odd was that it wasn’t blank. I was playing around with the light schedule and tried the latitude function. Since there is no start and end time that is editable by the user it may have caused the error there.
Did you have an output set on the schedule? If not that could have caused it.

Did you figure out the issue? I checked your collective, and the schedules seem to be ok now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you figure out the issue? I checked your collective, and the schedules seem to be ok now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yeah. I resolved it by changing the schedule to use a parabola instead. For some reason the latitude variable light mode caused the issue. Seems the schedule was looking for an on and off time. But there isn’t one by design.

Yeah. I resolved it by changing the schedule to use a parabola instead. For some reason the latitude variable light mode caused the issue. Seems the schedule was looking for an on and off time. But there isn’t one by design.
I looked at "Parabola," and I can see Start/End Time options. Can you send me a screenshot of your screen? You do not need to upload. You can make the change to trigger the error and cancel the changes.

I appreciate your help in this matter!

I just tested it again to test my theory and I was able to replicate the issue. I left it to show you.

Latitude does not need start or end time as it uses the day length based on the latitude location you selected.

I see it, and I am not getting the gray screen. However, we did fix the bug already on the web app, and we will be pushing the fix on the next version of the mobile app.

the screen shot in the last post was with the removal of the parabola variable light to ensure there wasn’t an overlap. The grey screen still exists

Are you seeing it on the web app? Did you clear your cache to ensure that your device pulls the latest information from the server? I am going through every single of your light schedules and cannot get the gray screen.

Only in the device app. I know from previous issues it was related to the lack of an output device or an item missed. But this isn’t the case.

Only in the device app. I know from previous issues it was related to the lack of an output device or an item missed. But this isn’t the case.
Yes, as I mentioned prior, the bug is fixed on the web app, but we have not pushed a new version of the mobile app with the fix yet. So we are doing that, but we want to include a few other things. So again, we are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience.

Back