HELP ICE CAP 2K MAKING AN INCREDIBLE HUMMING NOISE AFTER BEING HOOKED UP TO THE WAVE ENGINE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Blueciviccoupe

Reaction score
I currently run 3 icecap 2k`s and never had any noises from them until i hikked them up to my NEW wave engine last night, now the humming noise is so loud,. Have i programmed something wrong, has anyone else had this issue. i can here it over my tv and in the back of the house. I unhooked 1 last night and put it back on its controller and have zero noises coming from it.

I currently run 3 icecap 2k`s and never had any noises from them until i hikked them up to my NEW wave engine last night, now the humming noise is so loud,. Have i programmed something wrong, has anyone else had this issue. i can here it over my tv and in the back of the house. I unhooked 1 last night and put it back on its controller and have zero noises coming from it.

I would suggest re-connecting to Wave Engine then trying Invert Rotation below the Flow Pump configuration. Thinking you may be essentially driving them in reverse at high speed. Not all Gyrres are wired the same from the manufacturer and *some* require this setting. When using Invert Rotation, I think it changes the phase timing on the pump output. Then, if you want, you can also try the Allow Reverse toggle which will only allow if the selected flow patterns support it. If the Invert Rotation doesn't resolve then I'd sugvest CoralVue Support Portal.

I would suggest re-connecting to Wave Engine then trying Invert Rotation below the Flow Pump configuration. Thinking you may be essentially driving them in reverse at high speed. Not all Gyrres are wired the same from the manufacturer and *some* require this setting. When using Invert Rotation, I think it changes the phase timing on the pump output. Then, if you want, you can also try the Allow Reverse toggle which will only allow if the selected flow patterns support it. If the Invert Rotation doesn't resolve then I'd sugvest CoralVue Support Portal.
That's what it was, customer fixed the issue for me the same day.

Back