Hydros X10 + IV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kathouqc

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new with hydros so I try so figure out everything.

I have setup my new X10 for AK testing but each time I run a test I got 12 Dkh but with my hanna tester I only got 8.5(the good value)

I follow the video of coral values on youtube on how to setup this with the X10.

Did some of you got some issue has I have?

And did it's normal for the x10 to take like a big 20min to test?

I need to calibrate my SG too I guess

Thank

1000017798.jpg

Attachments

• 1000017797.jpg
    1000017797.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 1
Would say more than likely air in reagent lines. Iy either is or thinks it is dosing a larger volume of reagent. Often that is air. Have also seen bad reagent but less frequent. Could also be that pH probe isn't properly calibrated, any one of the dosers aren't properly calubrated or sturrer isn't spinning. Share screenshots of your iV outout config, iV pH input config including calibration values toward the bottom and iV outout logs and we can better diagnose.

Salinity input calibration is way off. Probe K value should be 10. Change and recalibrate. Suggest changing iV Fill and IV Drain to 50ml/min as they'll be quieter and less strain on the pump heads. pH calibration doesn't look bad.

An 8.5 alkalinity would have dosed about 15.4ml. The doser is or at least thinks it is dosing ~22.5ml. I'm still inclined to think there is air in the reagent lined causing the issue. If you are using a bulkhead on your dosing container, inspect above and below the bulkhead for bubbles. Also check near the input and output of reagent doser head. Check the drain and fill too while you're at it. But problem is more than likely on the reagent side. IF you don't see anything there--which I really tend to doubt--then there is a method of testing your reagent concentration with a Salifert kit at inaccurate alk test. Suppose it's also possible the reagent itself is bad

Back