IV Power Alert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Wotis11

Reaction score
I set up my X10 & IV last night and every time it does an alkalinity test it’ll go through the steps but when the little pill is supposed to stir I get a notification that says IV: Power Alert 0 Watts (244cab0eee88) and the pull does not spin. I’ve tried switching from drive port 1 to drive port 2 and it didn’t make a difference. Can anyone help me with this problem or should I open a ticket?

I set up my X10 & IV last night and every time it does an alkalinity test it’ll go through the steps but when the little pill is supposed to stir I get a notification that says IV: Power Alert 0 Watts (244cab0eee88) and the pull does not spin. I’ve tried switching from drive port 1 to drive port 2 and it didn’t make a difference. Can anyone help me with this problem or should I open a ticket?

Can you post a screenshot of the IV output configuration and a photo depicting where the stirrer is plugged in. Or open a case with support@coralvue.com and provide the same.

Can you post a screenshot of the IV output configuration and a photo depicting where the stirrer is plugged in. Or open a case with support@coralvue.com and provide the same.
I figured it out. I had the value for the stirrer safe range set too high. I lowered it and ran a manual test when I got home from work and the pill was spinning. So I’ll keep an eye on it and let you know if I have anymore problems with it.

Back