pH and Salinity only Test Regimen (iV)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DigitaLSD

Reaction score
Since we're using the pH and Salinity probes in the vessel it only makes sense to have them run the testing regimens independent of one another so that we aren't burning through alkalinity reagent. The cheapest way to get pH and Salinity readings otherwise is to buy another controller and two more probes... Running a pH and Salinity test every half hour would be a good compromise...

Since we're using the pH and Salinity probes in the vessel it only makes sense to have them run the testing regimens independent of one another so that we aren't burning through alkalinity reagent. The cheapest way to get pH and Salinity readings otherwise is to buy another controller and two more probes... Running a pH and Salinity test every half hour would be a good compromise...
Believe this has been requested multiple times at this point. Hoping we will see this capability soon myself.

I run a alkalinity test every 6 hours so I get salinity and pH every 6 hours, but I also have a pH probe in my sump. It was there before getting an X10. Salinity doesn't change very quickly.

IMG_0466.png

Last edited:
I run a alkalinity test every 6 hours so I get salinity and pH every 6 hours, but I also have a pH probe in my sump. It was there before getting an X10. Salinity does change very quickly.

View attachment 4078
Yes I do the same, but every 4 hours... However, for things like a Kalk reactor, getting pH much more often prevents mishaps. Having to buy another controller with a pH port and probe because the iV uses them makes this very un-economical.

Back