Reservoir Low but no notification

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Aquachristik

Reaction score
My Hydros Doser output is below the notification threshold and the output is showing "Reservoir Low" but I don't get a push notification on my phone.

This was working fine before updating to the new firmware. Any idea how to fix it?

Did you check the setup for that output to see what the notification level for low reservoir setting is set for?

Yup, set to yellow. I tried setting it to none, then back to yellow, nothing. Tried setting the volume to 0 then back to 0.3L, nothing.

Yup, it is. Like I said, nothing changed really, besides the firmware update. I'm about to delete the output and recreate it...

Yup, it is. Like I said, nothing changed really, besides the firmware update. I'm about to delete the output and recreate it...
I have got an alert for this since the update. I am not close enough to get one at the moment.

Can you post a screenshot of the setup for the pump output?I have got several alerts for low reservoirs. The laster was last night for my reagent pump.

You can see the skimmer level is red and I'm receiving notifications for it, but not for the reservoir low.
Screenshot_20231010-224534.pngScreenshot_20231010-224545.png

in the options menu is the push notification level box for yellow alerts checked?

You might want to submit a support ticket for this so CoralVue can look into it.

Back