VIEWING ALL COMPONENTS ON 1 PAGE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Blueciviccoupe

Reaction score
Is there a way to do this, I have 4 HYDROS controllers and currently using 3 gyre 2k pumps on the wave engine I'm using a hydros solenoid for my ATO with a hudros level sensor also using a PH probe and temp probe. I have to change pages to goto each controller, is there a way to set all of this up to view on 1 page.

Is there a way to do this, I have 4 HYDROS controllers and currently using 3 gyre 2k pumps on the wave engine I'm using a hydros solenoid for my ATO with a hudros level sensor also using a PH probe and temp probe. I have to change pages to goto each controller, is there a way to set all of this up to view on 1 page.
Yes, You will want to create a Hydros Collective. Please read the directions on how to do this. As a reminder the first controller that you use as the Master in the Collective will retain all of its programming . Each controller you import into the collective after that will be brought in blank and will need to be programmed again. You will need 3 command bus cables and 2 terminators. Here is the link about the collective. Please read it completely and do not just skim through it . :) HYDROS Control - Adding to Collective

I assume you are referring to switching from controller to controller and not switching pages. I use different pages for different things in my collective. The different pages I can select are across the top. You can select what is show on each specific page. In the screenshot below it is on the page I named Testing and it has things on it the are about testing. All my controllers are currently in one collective. I do have one page that was left will all things visible and it is called all otherwise on the others they are limited to things that apply to what the page is about. It is a lot easier to go between the different pages than switching controllers. Just bear in mind that when you create your collective only the controller that s selected at the time it s created will keep t's settings since they will become the settings in the collective. The other controllers will have to be added one at a time but will loose any settings so make sure and get screenshots. You can also create them to a point in the collective and leave the port at none. Some you may not be able to do it id a missing input is required.

IMG_0581.png

Back