x10 Pump Head

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jakerupe

Reaction score
I probably need to put in a support ticket for this but actually not sure where/how to do that.

I have my X10 set up with the IV to test alk (which is awesome). There seems to be an intermittent issue with the red pump head. The best way to describe it is it seems to become unseated and that causes it to spin/rev up really loud. I have gotten in front of it when it happened and when I pushed the head down (into the box) it corrected. It corrects itself when it happens too. It is going to cause this pump to wear out a lot sooner then it should so I am hoping there is something in the diagnostic logs that can show this is happening since it is hard to catch.

There should b a screw in the pump head to keep it in place to remove you would need to remove the screw and the twist the head and pull to remove. It almost sounds like something is broke on the case of the head that would normally keep it from coming out. When it has been twisted in place it should not come loose unless twisted and the screw would keep it from doing that.

As usual you are correct Danny! There is neck on these for some reason that on does not lock the colored part in correctly. It apparently is getting worse, i think it is giving back in accurate ml now and causing the test to fail and the vial to over fill.

Does anyone know how to enter a support ticket here or online? I can't seem to find that and they have always been great at responding.

As usual you are correct Danny! There is neck on these for some reason that on does not lock the colored part in correctly. It apparently is getting worse, i think it is giving back in accurate ml now and causing the test to fail and the vial to over fill.

Does anyone know how to enter a support ticket here or online? I can't seem to find that and they have always been great at responding.

Back