0-10v output

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ok. Thanks. Trying to educate myself on what ports supports I have pair of dc pumps that support 0-10v which is why I think I want 0-10v support

I have the icecap controller now so familiar with the interface

Does the control 4 ever go on sale? Thinking about buying one
Just missed it. Black Friday is the only time they have ever gone on sale. They were 10% off. So unfortunately I don’t see them going on sale again til next year.

The best non-black Friday deal that’s out there currently are these packages:

control x4 starter pack plus a free breakout box and free hydros t shirt. So effectively you’re getting more than 10% off once you factor in the price of the whole package but the advertised price is not below MAP for the x4 starter pack.

Or there’s a package with a free button box instead:

I asked CV sales and was told this….

Sorry, we have no way of knowing. We are waiting on several containers to come in.

Yes, our buyers tell us that they will arrive in mid-February, but we won't know for sure until we get the container and unload it. But, of course, you can always sign up to get notified when it is back in stock.

hey with the harrys quad cable i could just connect the wires and use heat shrink to add float switches instead of using the headphone jacks correct ? or i can add headphone jacks to it to make it like the original ? that helps and mid feb is long time away ….

what pros cons of the breakout box. Why have it like that instead of the wires ? What are the 2 first 5v inputs on the box ? 1-4 is like the cables im guessing.

befor hydros i had rkl running just as a timer basically. I need to learn more about these boxes and switches and controller/automation in general. I wish there was an article describing different ways to use a controller, different hook ups, 0-10v, different accessories / what they are compatible with, and different ways of automation.

shipping very high and exhange rate makes it 40$ Canadian and still may not be here by mid february. Original cv quad cable is less then 20. so not really an option for me but may look into diying one now that i can picture it.

The box has two 5 volt power connections if you need that for what you plan to use it for. If you just want to hook up 4 float switches then that is not needed.

Thats the problem i dont know what i can and cant use it for. all i know im using is float for now but ive read posts of people controlling pumps and other things. Thats what i wish there was a article or something on so i can know what options i have. I guess thats part of learning curve.

You can also connect a float switch to a sense port if you want. I have 10 float switches hooked to sense ports. I use three of the 0-10v inputs with pressure sensors to have an idea of the water level in the three storage tanks i have setup. Below is a screenshot of the inputs for my storage tanks. The DI Full, DI Low, FSW Full, FSW Low, Mix Full and Mix Low are all float switches hooked to sense ports. The DI Level, FSW Level and Mix Level are 0-10v inputs hooked to pressure sensors. The display is in percent full. i hooked up GX12 4 pin connectors to the float switches. I think CoralVue has a cable that has a 3.5mm phone plug on it you can also use that hooks to the sense port. There is a DIY section in this forum that has some information on using both the sense ports and the 0-10v input ports.

E1F4152D-6DB1-48BB-B775-B35FD68B98BB.png

Back