Alert preference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jstephens1973

Reaction score
It would be nice to have another alert that would maybe flash the LEDs. Something to catch your attention but not need an audible alert.

My scenario is for my ATO reservoir water level is low. If the lights blinked a family member could know and fill up the top off water

Sort of a warning but not emergency that I would want the audio alert

It would be nice to have another alert that would maybe flash the LEDs. Something to catch your attention but not need an audible alert.

My scenario is for my ATO reservoir water level is low. If the lights blinked a family member could know and fill up the top off water

Sort of a warning but not emergency that I would want the audio alert
They now have an alert output that will turn on something hooked to the output selected depending on a yellow, orange or red alert. You may be able to use that to turn on a light or something similar with a wifi strip or wifi plug. If you only want it to trigger when water level is low and have the sensor you could always create a generic output that is on when that sensor is dry. That would only come on for that sensor.

142F8BBF-D079-47A7-A51F-31AF6D8E8C41.png
8B098ADA-896A-485E-A058-59F8E2F0896A.png

They now have an alert output that will turn on something hooked to the output selected depending on a yellow, orange or red alert. You may be able to use that to turn on a light or something similar with a wifi strip or wifi plug. If you only want it to trigger when water level is low and have the sensor you could always create a generic output that is on when that sensor is dry. That would only come on for that sensor.

View attachment 3109
View attachment 3110
That’s a good idea

Back