Automatic Feeder Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MGarrison

Reaction score
I am using an Avast Plank auto feeder configured per screenshot below:
1629130872327.png

My question.... If I put another outlet call "Skip Feed" and make a dependency OFF (autoFeed) if ON (skipFeed). When I turn skip feed on I want to skip one of my Automatic feedings for say when I manually feed frozen food. Will that actually skip a feeding or will it just push it out because the Run count = 4?

Thanks,

I believe it will skip it. On my AWC setup that way and something like a Overfull kept it from running it would skip that event and continue with the next event.

Hey! I’m trying to setup my Avast feeder. What did you select to get those options? I cannot find this. Thanks!

Hey! I’m trying to setup my Avast feeder. What did you select to get those options? I cannot find this. Thanks!
If you are using the current app and firmware. Use a generic output type and set controlled by light schedules to on. This is an error it did say has schedule but it got inadvertently changed in the last app version. Also you will need to set enable advanced settings to on if you are going to want to turn it on and off multiple times during a 24 hour period. Hope this helps.

Back