Collective display

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

John Neuzil

Reaction score
I have two collectives and one individual controller on my Hydros app. When I switch the view from one collective to another remnants from the previous collectives outputs and pages remain on the screen as if they are part the newly selected collective. I then have to re select the collective I'm trying to view in order to property see the pages and outputs on the screen.

Any ideas why? Seems to only happen in my android app and not on the web page. I've tried clearing the cache and memory but still happens.

I do not use my phone very often so I have not noticed it before. I usually use my iPad or web app. I do have a Android phone and just tried switching between the collectives and controllers and all seemed to work ok on mine.

Could be just my Samsung phone

I infrequently notice similar behavior when switching to/from a shared collective. And BTW, I am also on an Android phone. Have a couple collectives of my own which I regularly switch between and don't experience any issue. It is just the shared for me. And it doesn't happen frequently enough to establish a pattern. If you regularly see it then I would suggest a case with support@coralvue.com is in order then @Carlos or @CSloan217 can check it out. If it can be routinely replicated then it is a whole lot easier to diagnose.

Back