Collective wide modes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

John Neuzil

Reaction score
I have several tanks and running two separate collectives and another standalone system. Obviously they all are accessible on a single app. It would be handy if Modes could reach across collectives.

You might be able to setup a flow pump output and create schedules for each of the modes including normal. Then set the constant percentage to the voltage output. 50% would be around 5 volts. 20% would be about 2 volts as examples. Setup a 0-10v input on your other collectives that would be used to switch modes. Then use the fist output to drive them.

I have several tanks and running two separate collectives and another standalone system. Obviously they all are accessible on a single app. It would be handy if Modes could reach across collectives.

That kind of confuses me if I understand you right. Why not put them all on one collective and do pages for each system.

I am guessing you have separate aquariums and want to keep them separate.

Putting them on a collective is how you access input and outputs across multiple device. If you have two separate collectives they can not cross input and out puts.

If you are keeping them separate for power reasons. Just run a command bus cable with data only.

That kind of confuses me if I understand you right. Why not put them all on one collective and do pages for each system.

Putting them on a collective is how you access input and outputs across multiple device. If you have two separate collectives they can not cross input and out puts.

If you are keeping them separate for power reasons. Just run a command bus cable with data

If you are keeping them separate for power reasons. Just run a command bus cable with data only.
There are several tanks separated by rooms that would be impractical and unsightly to connect by cable. Their only commonality is the app and wifi signal. So it would seem possible that modes could cross over separate collectives. No its not necessary but would be nice.

Back