Control 4 Output and WiFi Devices Not Responding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tori

Reaction score
I've had my Control 4 for over 2 years now and there have largely been no issues except for occasional glitches after updates. I haven't made any recent changes but this past Saturday my outputs and devices all became unresponsive. Everything is powered on but none of the outputs update. Very weird issue. I can see the inputs registering but outputs don't activate. The auto feeder doesn't go off on schedule and the ato pump won't activate even when sensor reads dry. Hoping someone has seen something like this or can help me before it crashes my tank. I put in a ticket over the weekend but haven't heard back yet. I tried powering off the hydros but it didn't change anything. Thanks for any assistance in advance.
Screenshot_20240226-193134.pngScreenshot_20240226-193123.pngScreenshot_20240226-193114.png

Have you rebooted your router? That is the first thing I do if I have a wifi device issue.

I rebooted my modem and the control 4 yesterday but not the router. I'll try that now. Also, apologies for the multiple post, I thought the threads I started didn't get approved.

After I restarted the WiFi it looked like everything on the app was functioning again.l for the most part. The only thing still in red was the refugium light and single strip 1, which usually happens after updates anyway. After a few seconds everything turned red again. I rebooted the control 4 as well and it didn't fix the outputs. Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot of when everything looked okay for a few seconds after the WiFi restart but here's how it looks now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227-204520.png
    Screenshot_20240227-204520.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 1
The last screenshot I attached is from when I capture everything working before it went red again. Here's the current state. Let me know if I can provide any other information that would help. And sorry again for the multiple post, just really worried about the tank so a little anxious.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227-212417.png
    Screenshot_20240227-212417.png
    158.9 KB · Views: 1
It's still showing my last two messages from last night are awaiting approval from a moderator but hopefully that doesn't take too long. After a few resets of my router, modem and the control 4 most of the outputs are functioning, so at least my ATO and heater are working now. The auto feeder is still not responding and unfortunately my return pump turned off too but I posted about that on the fallback sticky thread. Not sure what else to do now since I've kind of reset everything like crazy already. Appreciate any other direction or leads I can follow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228-072047.png
    Screenshot_20240228-072047.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
Back