Current App status

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

John Neuzil

Reaction score
I'm a little confused on what the current state of the Android App is. Mine won't connect, I have to use the Web App. Is this the issue we are currently waiting for an update? I did update yesterday but do I understand there is another coming?

I'm a little confused on what the current state of the Android App is. Mine won't connect, I have to use the Web App. Is this the issue we are currently waiting for an update? I did update yesterday but do I understand there is another coming?
Yes There will be another Updated App coming in the next few days.

We have been made aware of an issue with the HYDROS App. It has been identified and we are diligently working to restore normal operation. It seems to be an isolated issue with a small number of users. We will push an app that has the fix, but it will take Apple and Google a couple of days to approve it. In the meantime, if you need to make changes to your device, use the web app as it does not have the same issue.

https://www.coralvuehydros.com/app/

Please, feel free to share this info with other folks experiencing the same problem. We are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes There will be another Updated App coming in the next few days.

We have been made aware of an issue with the HYDROS App. It has been identified and we are diligently working to restore normal operation. It seems to be an isolated issue with a small number of users. We will push an app that has the fix, but it will take Apple and Google a couple of days to approve it. In the meantime, if you need to make changes to your device, use the web app as it does not have the same issue.

https://www.coralvuehydros.com/app/

Please, feel free to share this info with other folks experiencing the same problem. We are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks

Back