Device is not responding!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

robdale

Reaction score
I just installed the 4k LE with 2 pumps. The app says "waiting for status" then it says "device is not responding". What am I not doing right? My wifi is on and working on all other equipment in my house.

I just installed the 4k LE with 2 pumps. The app says "waiting for status" then it says "device is not responding". What am I not doing right? My wifi is on and working on all other equipment in my house.
What is a 4k LE? Is it a wave engine LE? If so what are the LED's on the controller doing?

It's an IceCap 4k Gyre Flow Pump with a Hydros Wave Engine LE (light edition). The light on the controller is breathing red.

What is a 4k LE? Is it a wave engine LE? If so what are the LED's on the controller doin

What is a 4k LE? Is it a wave engine LE? If so what are the LED's on the controller doing?

It's an IceCap 4k Gyre Flow Pump with a Hydros Wave Engine LE (light edition). The light on the controller is breathing red. I assume it connected to my wifi because I saw it downloading updates, then when it's done it went right back to saying "device not responding". And oddly I'm still able to see that it's reading the temperature of the controller. Referring to the pics I posted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_124737.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_124737.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240319_125409.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_125409.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 2
Breathing red means no wifi connection. Have tried changing the wifi password in the setup for the WE LE. It is the same way you initially registered it to your account using the + sign in the left menu.

Back