Dosing Pump Speed Limits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tangman94

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I have been wanting to automate water changes through Hydros using a stenner dual head pump on an XP 8 outlet. I thought I would simply add a simple doser calibrate the pump and then create a schedule and be in business, but The fastest speed the app will allow is 500 ml per minute and the Stenner pump is 70 GPD or 1440ml per minute. I know I can lie about the calibration and then get it working but I was wondering if anyone has a workaround.

Hello Everyone, I have been wanting to automate water changes through Hydros using a stenner dual head pump on an XP 8 outlet. I thought I would simply add a simple doser calibrate the pump and then create a schedule and be in business, but The fastest speed the app will allow is 500 ml per minute and the Stenner pump is 70 GPD or 1440ml per minute. I know I can lie about the calibration and then get it working but I was wondering if anyone has a workaround.
When I was using a dual head dosing pump I divided the flow rate by 10 and the actual dose by 10. The pumps I use now have a 55ml flow rate so I don't need to do that since the maximum dose amount has been raised also.

I have just tried hacking by dividing by 10 that seems to work better for now. Thanks for the help.

Back