Firmware 165 / App 164

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Firmware 165 is now available and App 164 has been pushed through the App and Android stores.

Firmware 165 is now the public release version

IMPORTANT: This is ONLY for CONTROL units. It is NOT for WaveEngine or IceCap Controllers.

If the mobile app has not updated yet, you can always access the latest version using the WEB APP at CoralVue HYDROS Web App.

Installation instructions:
December 19, 2020
  • [FIXED] Min Time OFF does not work when changing modes
  • [FIXED] Unable to modify OUTPUT if an INPUT it depends on was renamed
  • [FIXED] Energy Consumption was reporting incorrectly. The decimal point was misplaced.
  • [FIXED] Ability to create OUTPUTS without a name
  • [FIXED] When collective is offline, no notifications were sent
  • [FIXED] When triggering events with 0-10V INPUT, a gray screen flashed for a split second
  • Completely revamped the way WiFi strips are paired and added to the HYDROS environment
  • [FIXED] Max ON Time was not working correctly
  • Reduced the frequency of the "Restart WiFi Device" message to only be shown when the WiFi strip needs restarting
  • Changed default notification level from RED to ORANGE when adding a new WiFi Device
  • Added "Return Pump" recipe with a leak sensor input option
  • [FIXED] issue wherein collectives, the app does not display "Firmware Update Popup"
  • Added Offset value to ORP
  • Added filter to analog input graphs from showing isolated erratic readings when the control cannot reach the input sensor for a split second
  • Removed temperature input option from ORP sensor
  • Added ability to change the sensitivity to Rope Leak detector
  • Added Offset value to the Temperature input
  • [FIXED] issue with repeating triggers in Control
  • [FIXED] Issue where an override would not propagate to a newly added collective member
  • Added better automatic locking mechanism for storage cache
  • Increased default rope leak sensitivity to 2V from 1V
  • Reduced leak sensitivity on Return Pump recipe
  • [FIXED] issue when triggering a 0-10V event, the app would flash a gray screen for a split second
  • [FIXED] issue where different operating system font sizes would cause the app to display incorrectly

Last edited:
I have 161 loaded and it says it’s up to date. Is this a beta update? Is this the only way to find out about updates?

I have 161 loaded and it says it’s up to date. Is this a beta update? Is this the only way to find out about updates?
The update might still be making its way through the servers and all. We just released it a few minutes ago. I would say give it a couple of hours and it should show up.

IOS app updated overnight and the web-app and the IOS app now match. I'm still getting used to app-based automation, but it was odd to me yesterday evening when the newly-added "Return Pump" Output option was available in the web app but not on the IOS app. Now I understand that there is a lag time.

IOS app updated overnight and the web-app and the IOS app now match. I'm still getting used to app-based automation, but it was odd to me yesterday evening when the newly-added "Return Pump" Output option was available in the web app but not on the IOS app. Now I understand that there is a lag time.
Return pump is available on the new app. Can you make sure that your iOS app is the latest one? I just checked mine and Return Pump is an option.

Return pump is available on the new app. Can you make sure that your iOS app is the latest one? I just checked mine and Return Pump is an option.

Carlos, I apologize for not being clear. The return pump shows up now as an option on the IOS app. There was a lag time between when the firmware was uploaded/web app updated and when the IOS app updated overnight. During that few hours last evening the newly-added return pump was showing on the web app, but not on the IOS app. No issue with the system, just a lack of understanding of the timing on my part. Does this make any more sense?

Carlos, I apologize for not being clear. The return pump shows up now as an option on the IOS app. There was a lag time between when the firmware was uploaded/web app updated and when the IOS app updated overnight. During that few hours last evening the newly-added return pump was showing on the web app, but not on the IOS app. No issue with the system, just a lack of understanding of the timing on my part. Does this make any more sense?
No problem at all. I wish Apple was a little more predictable in their approval time. Sometimes they take 24 hours to approve an app and sometimes it can take up to 5 days!

Back