Flow pumo override firmware 286

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Braysky

Reaction score
I've installed the newest firmware and app but can no longer override the flow pumps on the status page. They are running on a wave engines LE.

This appears to be the only tile that no longer responds to clicking to select an override.

Anyone else with this issue?

I've installed the newest firmware and app but can no longer override the flow pumps on the status page. They are running on a wave engines LE.

This appears to be the only tile that no longer responds to clicking to select an override.

Anyone else with this issue?
I just tried myself and didnt have an issue, but that doesnt mean you might not have a specific case thats causing an issue. In that case, I would suggest reaching out to support@coralvue.com and let them look into your specific use case.

What are you trying to do by overriding? I don't ever remember having that ability with my pumps but they are MP10's and are different than what most use on the Wave Engine. I did make some schedules that run in specific modes though.

@Danny and all
When it works, you can click on Flow Pump or what ever it is named. You then get a popup with off, min, auto and max choices for running/stopping when in or outside the assigned schedule. You should also get a blue colored gear icon that is clickable to make changes to the pump settings. The Flow Pump area/section is inaccessible/unclickable.

We are aware of the issue, and will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, you can always change the view mode to Tile, which will display the speed and allow you to access the override popup.

To change the view mode:

1) From the status screen, find and tap on the three horizontal dots to the right of the word INPUTS or OUTPUTS.
2) From the dropdown menu, select "View Tile."

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are aware of the issue, and will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, you can always change the view mode to Tile, which will display the speed and allow you to access the override popup.

To change the view mode:

1) From the status screen, find and tap on the three horizontal dots to the right of the word INPUTS or OUTPUTS.
2) From the dropdown menu, select "View Tile."

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks. Tried and works for me. Appreciate the quick response to the issue.

Back