G6 Radions Control

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Raiden

Reaction score
Was anyone able to do anything with these to control them from Hydros in some meaningful way?

Was anyone able to do anything with these to control them from Hydros in some meaningful way?

Sure, you can turn them off and on. But guessing that's not what you mean by meaningful. EcoTech completely locked out third-party control with Mobius. Even Apex didn't make progress with integration until well after they were aquired by Aperture. And with the Aperture aquisition, I don't really envision them putting much effort into Hydros integration. Maybe need to spin this into a feature request and submit to both CoralVue and EcoTech. CoralVue frequently says they are willing to integrate with anybody but it's difficult for them as a distributor/manufacturer to get inroads. The voice of the direct EcoTech customer, you and others, bears more weight.

This being DIY sub forum, I meant more if someone opened one up and maybe soldered some wires to use 0-10v etc type things to control them.

Unfortunately there are no ways to modify a Radion for 0-10V. They use a propriety processor/sw so they maintain driver control

Well again, I envision something a bit more dramatic by passing they control board and controlling LED drivers in a more direct way, but I've never opened one up, so no idea what is going on inside and how possible it would be, why I am asking if anyone attempted any sort of hacking around inside :)

Back