Ghost Skimmer sensor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

John Neuzil

Reaction score
Two days ago I deleted and removed my skimmer sensor. I keep getting and alert every few hours that the sensor is in alarm state. I tried rebooting the collective and cleared the cache. Any thing else to try.

Two days ago I deleted and removed my skimmer sensor. I keep getting and alert every few hours that the sensor is in alarm state. I tried rebooting the collective and cleared the cache. Any thing else to try.
If you remember the name you can always add it in again and set the alert level to none. Update changes. Wait a minute or two and then delete it again and see if that will clear the alerts. It may be that the cloud never got an update that the alarm condition cleared and now that it is mo longer there it keeps sending an alert.

If you remember the name you can always add it in again and set the alert level to none. Update changes. Wait a minute or two and then delete it again and see if that will clear the alerts. It may be that the cloud never got an update that the alarm condition cleared and now that it is mo longer there it keeps sending an alert.
I'll try that. Thanks.

I'll wait and see but I bet that worked. As soon as I sent the no alert update I got the notification that condition no longer exists.

Back