Graphs in App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Not that I am aware of at this time. I think someone has suggested a way to export the data already.i think it may be on their list.
Aside from the ranges of the graphs, it would be fun to take a stab at predicting measurement values especially since Seneye(sp?) claims to be able to do it. Would gladly write a Python script to predict pH values based on historical data.

The range is automated and depends on the reading. The graph changes as the reading data is downloaded to the app when the app is started. As an example these are three 0-10v inputs and the scale on each graph is sized to the particular voltage range on the inputs.

View attachment 1595
What is your setup for measuring the level of the storage tanks? I have a pet project goal of measuring rate of evaporation in finest possible granularity and looking for ideas.

What is your setup for measuring the level of the storage tanks? I have a pet project goal of measuring rate of evaporation in finest possible granularity and looking for ideas.
I am using NXP pressure sensors. The issues are temp and there is a little leak over time into the pressure tume. I have it set so it will drain out once the tank gets low. when that happens i have a day or two left before the empty sensor triggers. The first one which is in the mix tank has to have an amp so it does go from 0-10v. The other two are 5v source and a near 0 to a little below 5v output. I use the offset and Scale factor to get it to display 0-100% for tank level. The FSW tank is near empty but i have the water in the mix tank ready so it will transfer it when the the low level is triggered.

118CB8B1-747A-46B4-89F1-2790F48BBEB2.png

Back