Graphs in App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Set the inputs to tile and then back to graph.

For the record I've updated from 165 to 177. I have 1 control 4 in a collective. I've renamed the input to create a new graph and waited 5 minutes to make sure nothing happened. I also don't see the blue dot that was there before as well. I've gone from graphs to tiles to text to graphs etc. I've deleted and completely readded an input and still no graphing.

There is only one type of graph I am having an issue with and it is a 0-10v input analog using generic data type. All the other inputs I have are graphing ok. I have 19 inputs created so that is 19 graphs.

My graphs are working. It’ll get fixed. The customer support I received from CoralVue this evening was the best I’ve ever experienced in this hobby. @ppatches24 it’ll get fixed.

Graphs still not working on my collective. On my second system with just a C2 they seem to work.
This update has been a huge disappointment 😔

This should be corrected with firmware 178. Can you verify that it is.

All of them. I've got ato water level, ph, 2 temps, skimmer cup sensor. Power cycle and reading inputs gives no results still.
Wow ok well I renamed my tank from Main Display to Waterville and now the graphing show up. Thats insane. Welp I guess longer storey it's fixed. But I had to change the name of my device. Which IS BARELY A FIX, the fact no one in testing had a single device in a collective not named Main tank or something with a four letter name is SHOCKING to me. Idk thanks I guess?

I have some strange names and did not have an issue on any of the versions I installed as a whole. I do have an issue with only one type of graph that is specific. The rest have always worked. I guess I have been lucky. Below is a screenshot with my names.

FE94CA88-DDE7-4E5F-B3FA-395F63B76D98.png

When the iOS app opens, there is an animation for the graphs that seems to zoom out from detail to the uselessly large range. Is it possible that someone mixed up a setting in the code for the app - would make sense if the animation went from wide view to the detail. Just a thought.

When the iOS app opens, there is an animation for the graphs that seems to zoom out from detail to the uselessly large range. Is it possible that someone mixed up a setting in the code for the app - would make sense if the animation went from wide view to the detail. Just a thought.
The range is automated and depends on the reading. The graph changes as the reading data is downloaded to the app when the app is started. As an example these are three 0-10v inputs and the scale on each graph is sized to the particular voltage range on the inputs.

EEFEC786-C584-4537-A96B-35A8FD0DA9C4.png

The range is automated and depends on the reading. The graph changes as the reading data is downloaded to the app when the app is started. As an example these are three 0-10v inputs and the scale on each graph is sized to the particular voltage range on the inputs.
Is there a way to access the reading data? both to analyze in Python for fun and to take out the artificially high or low range values?

Back