HYDROS DOSING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Blueciviccoupe

Reaction score
Question dose the hydros system automatically splits the doses into equal times, what I mean is on the APP I can set the amount I want to dose and then the quantity of doses in a 24hr period, say I want to dose 50ml over 10hrs keeping the math simple here, I set it up for 5, 10ml doses will the system automatically convert that to dosing every 2 hrs. My old doser I could preset each actual time of day I wanted to dose but I don't see that option on the app under the schedule I only see the amount to dose and the 24hr clock.

Question dose the hydros system automatically splits the doses into equal times, what I mean is on the APP I can set the amount I want to dose and then the quantity of doses in a 24hr period, say I want to dose 50ml over 10hrs keeping the math simple here, I set it up for 5, 10ml doses will the system automatically convert that to dosing every 2 hrs. My old doser I could preset each actual time of day I wanted to dose but I don't see that option on the app under the schedule I only see the amount to dose and the 24hr clock.
I think this link will answer all your questions. There are 2 different types of dosing . Dosing Regime and Dynamic Dosing . Look at both . :)

My old doser I could preset each actual time of day I wanted to dose but I don't see that option on the app under the schedule I only see the amount to dose and the 24hr clock.
I use multiple schedules if I am dosing different amounts at different times. You should be able to do what you want if you use more than one schedule. Just make sure they do not overlap.

Back