Legacy support for New IceCap Gyre Flow Pump With Dual Pump WiFi Controller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

waltee1000

Reaction score
I have just set up a new IceCap 2K Gyre Flow Pump With Dual Pump WiFi Controller that was sitting on my shelf for almost 3 years. I see that it's discontinued. I could add it to the hydros app but it keeps saying it needs firmware update but there is no firmware to update when it looks for it. What's the status of support for the legacy controller? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231030_203818.jpg
    Screenshot_20231030_203818.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1
I have just set up a new IceCap 2K Gyre Flow Pump With Dual Pump WiFi Controller that was sitting on my shelf for almost 3 years. I see that it's discontinued. I could add it to the hydros app but it keeps saying it needs firmware update but there is no firmware to update when it looks for it. What's the status of support for the legacy controller? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Please submit a support ticket and I can help you . I will need to ask you a few questions before I can force the update. :) Either send us an email at support@coralvue.com. Or CoralVue Support Portal

I am experiencing the same issue, after updating the pump software it dumps me into this loop where nothing can happen and no firmware can be downloaded.
Every attempt to submit a ticket to your support portal has failed too, when I hit submit, it cycles for a second, no error message pops up and nothing happens. There are no tickets in my support portal.

I am experiencing the same issue, after updating the pump software it dumps me into this loop where nothing can happen and no firmware can be downloaded.
Every attempt to submit a ticket to your support portal has failed too, when I hit submit, it cycles for a second, no error message pops up and nothing happens. There are no tickets in my support portal.
I sent you a private message. :)

Michael,
Thank you for your response, but resolving issues with your product in private discussions does nothing to help other users with similar issues.
Let me explain further then. When these types of things happen we can help. This would mean I or one of our team will need to remote into your controller to fix the issue. This MAY require us to ask you for sensitive information you might not want everyone on the internet to know. We cannot give you back end access to our system to fix this issue. It would need to be one of our technical support people that can do this for you. Obviously this type of information and support procedure is on a need to know basis. If you have further questions and or concerns please submit a support ticket and we can even schedule a call with you to go over all of the exact details. :)

Back