Lost pH probe data after adding a collective, is that NORMAL??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rduffy64

Reaction score
I had a independent X3 running for a few weeks, then I purchased an X2 for drive ports to add a doser. Created a 'collective' with the X3 and added the X2. I went into my graphing screen to see all my pH data and all the data was gone, was that Normal???

Thanks

I had a independent X3 running for a few weeks, then I purchased an X2 for drive ports to add a doser. Created a 'collective' with the X3 and added the X2. I went into my graphing screen to see all my pH data and all the data was gone, was that Normal???

Thanks
Not normally but reboot your wifi master of the collective and see if it will start collecting data. Also if you change the name of an input it will be the same as a new input and will no longer have any data.

Not normally but reboot your wifi master of the collective and see if it will start collecting data. Also if you change the name of an input it will be the same as a new input and will no longer have any data.
Thanks Danny, I will reboot the X3(wifi master) and see what happens. That sounds too easy but I will give it a try... No name changes on the X3, pH probe. I just added a doser to the X2 to start dosing kalk. I had to create a 'collective' in order to use the pH probe for kalk 'schedules'..

Thanks Danny, I will reboot the X3(wifi master) and see what happens. That sounds too easy but I will give it a try... No name changes on the X3, pH probe. I just added a doser to the X2 to start dosing kalk. I had to create a 'collective' in order to use the pH probe for kalk 'schedules'..
It has been years since I created a collective but a reboot is worth a try. I know the inputs and output and settings will transfer to the collective but the graph data may not.

It has been years since I created a collective but a reboot is worth a try. I know the inputs and output and settings will transfer to the collective but the graph data may not.
Thanks for tip, I've never paid attention to priority so I always leave on 'normal'. I was going to reboot and noticed the new 'X2' was marked with the wifi symbol so I went into device and changed the 'X3' to 'preferred', and rebooted the collective... So far, nothing, but I will give it till tomorrow to see what happens. If it doesn't work, no lost...

Thanks again,

The three overlapping circles to the right of the controller name denote the wifi master. All of the controllers should have a wifi symbol to the left of their name. In the screenshot below the GR CTL 4 1 is the wifi master.

IMG_9773.png

Back