Manual parameter logging with Hydros control

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

This would really be nice to have. Maybe even make it save to your device (phone) so that way it can have data storage longer

Count me in - was just thinking about this - rather than keeping a spreadsheet, sure would be nice to log it in the app.

I just moved over from Apex to hydos, seems like this could be a valuable tool and if dosing calculations came later, that would make it a game changer

I just moved over from Apex to hydos, seems like this could be a valuable tool and if dosing calculations came later, that would make it a game changer
There is a manual entry input. It is the Static input type. Not sure what you mean by dose calculations. There is a dynamic dosing setting in the dosing schedule were it will dose based on an input value.

lets say ALK, and you know tank size and dose fluid amount to raise or lower, if the manual input could be used to help adjust the dose amount.

lets say ALK, and you know tank size and dose fluid amount to raise or lower, if the manual input could be used to help adjust the dose amount.
Not the manual input at this time. It has been suggested. You can use alkalinity inputs from the Alkatronic, KH Carer and the Hydros itself with a iV and X10 combo to do this. Mine is setup to do this in the schedules. Below is screenshots of one of my schedules that uses alkalinity for regulating the dose of KH buffer. I also have another schedule for night time than doses a smaller amount for the 2 dosing time it does. These doses happen about an hour after the testing of the alkalinity in the Hydros. The amounts are split between the two dosing times for this schedule.

IMG_0483.png
IMG_0484.png

Back