Maybe a tricky request- maybe not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BAMatter

Reaction score
Currently dosing kalk at night, and ESV B-ionic 2 part that gets dynamically dosed. Since ESV is a 1:1 dosing for the 2 parts, I’d like to dose the calcium part equally, depending on the alk dosing, which is dynamic, so it’s constantly changing. The catch is that my alk is being tested and dosed by my KH Carer.

That said, here’s what I’m considering doing, I just don’t know how accurate it’s going to be. But- would like to set up a simple doser, dynamically based dosing as well, and program it like I would alk, just dose the ESV calcium instead. So, does anyone know the linear equation that KH Carer uses when maintaining alk, so I can ballpark the low/high points and how many ml’s to dose? Or is it going to be a bit of trial and error?

I have the KH Carer maintaining alk at 10.75. It dosed .7ml when it dropped to 10.73, and I haven’t been able to do the backwards math to figure out what to program into Hydros for the calcium pump. I’m basing it off of a 45 gallon system and used online calculators to figure out how many ml’s of alk to dose, but am stuck.

Thanks

Back