New Firmware & App Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Firmware 281 is now available for the following devices:
  • Control X4
  • Control X2
  • Control XS
  • Control X3
  • Control XP8
  • WaveEngine
  • WaveEngine v2
  • WaveEngine LE
This update is NOT compatible with the IceCap WiFi Controller. The current firmware version for the IceCap WiFi controller is 263.

IMPORTANT:
  • Due to a bug fix, all reservoir values will be lost when upgrading to firmware 281. You must manually set the volume again.
NEVER, EVER, EVER update your firmware if you are not in the same location as your controller.

Firmware 281 requires App 2.5.0 (246). To update to firmware 281, you must first download the latest app verison from the app store. If you are using the web app, please clear your browser's cache so it updates to the new app as well.

On Vacation and Need Access the previous app version?
If you are on vacation and cannot update the firmware right away, you can always access your devices via the Web App (Previous). Note that if you update the firmware, you will not be able to use the old app.

Installation Instructions:

Step 1: Download the new version of the app from your app store
Step 2: Download and install the latest firmware version. You must first download App version 2.5.0 (246) before updating firmware 281.

Please visit the CoralVueHYDROS.com website for more in-depth instructions on downloading and installing the new firmware.

Full Changelog

Is there a link to the new app? The firmware updated from my desktop web connection but the app is now unaccessible as it cant find any updated App version in the Google store.

Thanks in advance.

It looks like Apple approved the app, but Google has not. So you will need to wait a little longer if you have an Android device.

I'm having trouble getting updated on Android too. I hope it is approved soon.

Thanks Carlos! It is all fixed this morning.

And I love the new updates! It is great to be able to see the extended time frame graphing incorporated! It is great to be able to see the data over a time frame greater than 5 days. I really appreciate all the efforts put in to improve the system.

Back