New release

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

John Neuzil

Reaction score
Is there a quality video of the new release. The one on YouTube I was directed too is pretty bad low quality.

any idea when there going to make the new items info available via the website?.... would like to read up and review see if its something im interested in

Was there anything in particular in the video that you might be interested in?
Will be a way to get access to the salinity probe without buying an X10? Like a smaller unit with salinity and sense ports or similar?

Will be a way to get access to the salinity probe without buying an X10? Like a smaller unit with salinity and sense ports or similar?
that would be interesting. If I’m understanding the question you want to use the salinity with say a control 4? That’s something I’d be looking for

At this time the X10 is the only one that has a port for the salinity probe. That probe is not for continuous monitoring you use it with the iV. The iV requires 3 dosing pumps for use as salinity monitor, pH monitor and alkalinity monitor testing. If you do only pH and salinity I think that would require two dosing pumps. The dosing pumps need to be precision pumps which the X10 has 4 of. At least two pumps need to be precision pumps. the third could be the simple Hydros doser. The iV also requires a free drive port for the stirrer in the iV.

At this time the X10 is the only one that has a port for the salinity probe.
Yeah interested in the iV. But literally just bought 2 X4s and an XS two days ago, so was hoping there was maybe a way to connect a salinity probe eventually without replacing anything.

But not really a huge issue. Salinity is pretty stable, and trivial to check manually with a Hanna tester.

More excited about the potential for an Alkalinity tester. Even if it requires dosing pumps, would be great. And the Kaomer option with everything in one Alk-testing unit would be nice.

Yeah interested in the iV. But literally just bought 2 X4s and an XS two days ago, so was hoping there was maybe a way to connect a salinity probe eventually without replacing anything.

But not really a huge issue. Salinity is pretty stable, and trivial to check manually with a Hanna tester.

More excited about the potential for an Alkalinity tester. Even if it requires dosing pumps, would be great. And the Kaomer option with everything in one Alk-testing unit would be nice.
No need to replace anything. You can just add to what you have. Do you have the ones you have now in a collective?

Back