No suction, blockage, to move liquid through Hydros 2ml/min dosing pumps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pete B

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought three hydros 2ml/min dosing pumps, and I cannot get any to work, for there is no suction, I cannot get liquid to move through the pump, I tried regular plug in to wall outlet, and also tried the Hydros app, when the power is on or plugged in, the wheel turns ok, but there is no suction to move the liquid, and when I suck on the tubes there is no suction, it's like something is blocking the air, can anybody help, thanks Pete.

Hi, I just bought three hydros 2ml/min dosing pumps, and I cannot get any to work, for there is no suction, I cannot get liquid to move through the pump, I tried regular plug in to wall outlet, and also tried the Hydros app, when the power is on or plugged in, the wheel turns ok, but there is no suction to move the liquid, and when I suck on the tubes there is no suction, it's like something is blocking the air, can anybody help, thanks Pete.

Very much doubt there is something wrong with multiple pumps. It is more than likely the rollers blocking. Completely normal. You won't be able to blow air through the lines. And it's not like you would actually be able to feel the suction. They're very low flow 2ml/min pumps. Connect a barb and tubing to the input side and into your dosing container and confirm it starts to draw toward the pump. At 2ml/min it will take a little patience to prime the lines.

Back