Power monitoring on single wifi plug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jnvd3b

Reaction score
Is this still ‘in process’ ? My plug is showing as 1.2v rather than 120v for some reason.

Watts are also showing as 5.4 w vs the real 54watts it is using.

Oh wow, we will definitely look into it and find out what the issue is. If it is a bug, we will add that to the things that will be fixed on the next app/firmware update. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate that!

Oh wow, we will definitely look into it and find out what the issue is. If it is a bug, we will add that to the things that will be fixed on the next app/firmware update. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate that!
No problems I didn’t even realize it had power monitoring until I clicked the output to turn the switch on. Is there a way to also set up an alert/notification based on the power usage changing?

No problems I didn’t even realize it had power monitoring until I clicked the output to turn the switch on. Is there a way to also set up an alert/notification based on the power usage changing?
Not at this time but that is actually a feature that will be coming out soon. Just need to enable it!

Not at this time but that is actually a feature that will be coming out soon. Just need to enable it!
I was just going to ask this and found this thread. I might recommend adding a footnote to the product page (HYDROS Smart Plug) that the feature is coming soon.

The following piece of the page highlights a feature that does not exist... yet...

The key difference between the HYDROS Smart Plug and the HYDROS Power 4 Power Strip other than the number of controllable outlets is that the Smart Plug can measure the current and wattage of the device it is powering and alert you if it moves out of tolerance.

Additionally, the ability to view a graph of the voltage / wattage values would add some much to the device. For example, if I have a heater element that has failed or is stuck on, I will see the wattage stay peaked (stuck heater) or run flat (failed heater).

Back