Probe Port Extension Cable - Available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

magus

Reaction score
I'll soon be the proud owner of a large cabinet I'll be using to house my electronics. It's going to sit off to the left side of my tank and I'm planning for any cables, hoses, power, etc. that I may need to get the equipment moved from inside the stand to the cabinet.

Planning was easy but time consuming. I think I have this all figured out but I can't, for the life of me, find extension cables for the probe ports. Are these not "a thing"? I found extensions for the Drive Ports and Sense Ports but can't find extensions for Probe Ports anywhere so wondering if they are even made. I found one post on here where a user claims to have been using one and though the extender may have been receiving interference so I'm guessing these were for sale at some point unless he had a DIY project at home.

Do any of you know if it's possible to extend the Probe Port cables? The other extender cables are 9ft and that would work for me for the Probe Ports as well. I'm trying to connect Temp and pH probes from the sump to an X4.

Thanks!

Magus

I don't see a way to edit posts but, to correct my original, I'll just need an extender for the pH Probe. The Temperature is actually run off a Sense Port. My mistake. :)

Back