Problem with Firmware Version 323 Icons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

zohsix

Reaction score
I loaded and updated my X4/XP8 collective with firmware version 323 and noticed that my icons had been changed. I also loaded the Hydros App. What didn't I do correctly and how can I fix this?

Thanks,
Dan

I loaded and updated my X4/XP8 collective with firmware version 323 and noticed that my icons had been changed. I also loaded the Hydros App. What didn't I do correctly and how can I fix this?

Thanks,
Dan

Which icons changed? Don't believe you did anything wrong. I kinda think something may have been inadvertantly omitted from the changelog. I believe they are being updated and will reflect something similar to below shortly.

IMPORTANT -
  • After updating to app version 274, using a previous version may override input/output custom icons.
  • You will be prompted to upload changes due to new icons added to the internal library. You can upload without any worries.

IF you want to change the icons to something else, click on the tile associated with the Input or Output (also the gear, if Output) to modify the configuration. In the top left corner there will be a pencil. Click the pencil to change the name or icon.

IF you want to change the icons to something else, click on the tile associated with the Input or Output (also the gear, if Output) to modify the configuration. In the top left corner there will be a pencil. Click the pencil to change the name or icon.
I think if you do that, you may lose your history. I'll wait and see what happens.

Which icons changed? Don't believe you did anything wrong. I kinda think something may have been inadvertantly omitted from the changelog. I believe they are being updated and will reflect something similar to below shortly.

IMPORTANT -
  • After updating to app version 274, using a previous version may override input/output custom icons.
  • You will be prompted to upload changes due to new icons added to the internal library. You can upload without any worries.
Seems like a lot of the icons have changed, at least the ones I was using.

They added some icons and changed some I believe. Some of mine changed also but they still pertain to the same thing so the one you were using may no longer be there to use. I would check though to be sure.

There is a difference between the IPhone Hydros App icons and the Windows PC Hydros icons. I deleted my IPhone App and loaded the latest version, changed my icons and they look great. Went to my PC Windows version (CoralVue HYDROS App) and the icons are different.
Am I accessing the PC version correctly? What's up?
Thanks!!

I just checked the web app and the iPad app are the same version. I did not see any difference in the icons on mine.

Last edited:
There is a difference between the IPhone Hydros App icons and the Windows PC Hydros icons. I deleted my IPhone App and loaded the latest version, changed my icons and they look great. Went to my PC Windows version (CoralVue HYDROS App) and the icons are different.
Am I accessing the PC version correctly? What's up?
Thanks!!

Open web app in incognito mode or clear cache and try again.

Open web app in incognito mode or clear cache and try again.
I opened the web app in incognito mode and the icons are correct and match those on my iphone. Clearing the local cache didn't make any difference, still wrong icons.

I opened the web app in incognito mode and the icons are correct and match those on my iphone. Clearing the local cache didn't make any difference, still wrong icons.
GOT IT! I cleared the cache files and images in Google Chrome. Icons are now the same in the web app and iphone app. Thank you for your help. By the way, I like the new icons much better than the old.

Back