problems with downloading of version 263

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ddc6972

Reaction score
so my 4k and 3k grye pumps stopped working the other day. not sure why. but there is a red icon next to the word details on the main screen and it says bus voltage 24.3...... also it tells me to update to the new version 263 but when i do it trys to down load and comes back as failed. every time... i have reset the

Gyre Dual Pump WiFi​

controller and reinstalled the app no help, i have disconnected the wifi no help . not sure whats going on but i swear this entire setup is about to go in the trash..... its SOOOO OVER complicated. I NEED MY PUMPS RUNNING. when i select reboot the device nothing happens...

CoralVue is aware of some users experiencing download issues and has an alternate download method they can assist you with. Contact support@coralvue.com for download instructions.

As for getting your pumps running, it isn't or shouldn't be terribly difficult. The download is NOT required. You should be able to press Cancel and continue using the app. The most common source of Configuration Stale messages is concurrently accessing both mobile and web app making changes on one with the other reflecting stale. Try to avoid accessing mobile and web at the same time.

If you need help with configuration, I am active in the OFFICIAL CoralVue Hydros Community Group on FB. Find me there--Thomas Smith--and PM.

Back