Tunze 6105 not working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Casaklar

Reaction score
Hello I have 2 tunze 6105 I am trying to add to my wave engine I have the 0-10 cable as well as the adapter and I hooked up correctly when I add the output but and it shows the percentage the power to the pump there is no flow any suggestions

Hello I have 2 tunze 6105 I am trying to add to my wave engine I have the 0-10 cable as well as the adapter and I hooked up correctly when I add the output but and it shows the percentage the power to the pump there is no flow any suggestions

I think the Tunze may use a 0-5v control range. Double check your voltage range is correct. And you won't get any flow until you create a schedule. Force the pump ON to see if you get flow. If yes but no flow in AUTO then create schedule and associate a pump to schedule. And, BTW, you can have multiple pumps associated to a schedule and multiple schedules if you desire.

Wave Engine will control Tunze pumps. But will not power them. You neet to create a Hydros Constant output or plug into an unmanagrd outlet to piwer the pumps.

I have them powered up using there power supply I put 0-6.5 as recommended but it’s not working the out put shows that they are running show the percentage of the flow but there is no flow I have them on my pump schedule and still nothing thanks

I have them powered up using there power supply I put 0-6.5 as recommended but it’s not working the out put shows that they are running show the percentage of the flow but there is no flow I have them on my pump schedule and still nothing thanks

Sorry, I don't have a Tunze and don't know specifics. But sounds like you have things set from a Hydros perspective. Other issues I have seen have been remote control feature not enabled calibration on Tunze side. Do you know how to and IF remote control is enabled? Then calibration--which may be optional--sets the low and high flow percentages. High doesn't really matter but low is typically between 15% and 30% as most brands tend to stall if set any lower. Think I recall seeing a calibration video on here a while back that you can search if you need tutorial.

I am literally having the exact same issue with two 6055s. I’m leaning more towards the wiring harness either the four port “squid” adapter or the individual Tunze to the headphone jack cables. Very frustrating to say the least since they work perfectly on their own controller just not with the Hydros 0 to 10 V DC output.

Have you had any luck? I see this was from about a month ago.

I don't think you replace the controller on the pumps you control it using a 0-10v input on the the controller for the pump. The Hydros will not power or run the pump. It just tells the pump controller how fast to run.

I am literally having the exact same issue with two 6055s. I’m leaning more towards the wiring harness either the four port “squid” adapter or the individual Tunze to the headphone jack cables. Very frustrating to say the least since they work perfectly on their own controller just not with the Hydros 0 to 10 V DC output.

Have you had any luck? I see this was from about a month ago.

Remote control feature need to be enabled and calibration dine calibration on Tunze side. Do you know how to and IF remote control is enabled? Then calibration--which may be optional--sets the low and high flow percentages. High doesn't really matter but low is typically between 15% and 30% as most brands tend to stall if set any lower. Think I recall seeing a calibration video on here a while back that you can search if you need tutorial.

Remote control feature need to be enabled and calibration dine calibration on Tunze side. Do you know how to and IF remote control is enabled? Then calibration--which may be optional--sets the low and high flow percentages. High doesn't really matter but low is typically between 15% and 30% as most brands tend to stall if set any lower. Think I recall seeing a calibration video on here a while back that you can search if you need tutorial.
Thanks for the response. Both Tunze controllers are set to “remote” and I get 0 propeller motion in all settings on WEV2. I tried my multimeter today and I think it’s the Tunze end to 2.5mm jack. I believe the cables to be wired incorrectly from the factory since I get voltage directly from the WE pin output with my meter.

Back