Varios 2 Return Pump on WE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ATLantis Aquatics

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have the Varios 2 return pump plugged into the WE with the connector, but when I go to set it up as a return pump, Hydros doesnt give an option for wave engine output. I can only do that if I set up the return pump as a flow pump. Is there a work around for this? I would like to set the return pump to be dependent on my rope leak detector, but thats not possible if the pump is set up as a flow pump. The first screen shot is my current set up, second pic is when I try to set it up as a return pump.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_3806.PNG
    IMG_3806.PNG
    917.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3807.PNG
    IMG_3807.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 1
You have to set it up as a flow pump and then create at least 1 schedule. Use the constant speed pattern with return pumps.

Thanks Danny, thats how I currently have it configured. Is there no way to set it up as a return pump? That would be disappointing if not as Flow Pumps cant have a "Leak Input" associated with it to shut off if wet...

Setup another output and use the generic output type. Then use the leak detector or detectors as inputs. Now use the depends on in the schedule and set it to the created output. The dependency mode will depends on how you set that output up if it is normally on then set the dependency mode to off if off otherwise set it to off if on. Then when there is a leak the schedule will not be used any longer to control the output. If you have more than one schedule then you may need to set the dependency mode on those also.

Back