Varios 4 not running in auto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bbaker

Reaction score
So last night I took my varios 4 (running direct drive to port 1 on my we v2) out of my old tank and swapped it to the new tank. Now the pump will not run in auto now. I can override it and make it run but it shows running in auto even shows shaft rpm. However, the pump will not run unless it’s in over ride. I thought it might be a dependent thing so I checked all my inputs and have nothing dependent. I have even went as far to delete my inputs except for temp to see if I could get it to work still nothing. I have rebooted the we v2 still nothing. I have rebooted the collective (sx x2 x4 xp8, and wev2) still same. I’m running out of ideas why it will not run. It has been running in this configuration since August last year. Just now that I have unplugged it and plugged it back in it will not run in auto.

So last night I took my varios 4 (running direct drive to port 1 on my we v2) out of my old tank and swapped it to the new tank. Now the pump will not run in auto now. I can override it and make it run but it shows running in auto even shows shaft rpm. However, the pump will not run unless it’s in over ride. I thought it might be a dependent thing so I checked all my inputs and have nothing dependent. I have even went as far to delete my inputs except for temp to see if I could get it to work still nothing. I have rebooted the we v2 still nothing. I have rebooted the collective (sx x2 x4 xp8, and wev2) still same. I’m running out of ideas why it will not run. It has been running in this configuration since August last year. Just now that I have unplugged it and plugged it back in it will not run in auto.
Do you have a schedule setup that uses the output you created for it? It has to have schedule to run in auto.

Back