Version 189 and Klir

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

brentlee6969

Reaction score
Since I updated to the newest version my Klir filter will not advance when the sensor is wet. I can turn it on with the override and it will advance. I checked settings and nothing has changed with them but it just seems it won't advance like the sensor and filter aren't communicating. Any ideas?

Is your Klir "Depends On" using a flow pump output?

These are what my settings look like and I have tried Uninstalling the sensor and redoing have also tried switching drive ports to see if that was the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617-104322.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-104322.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210617-104305.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-104305.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 5
You might want to submit a ticket to support.coralvue.com if you suspect a bug. That will let the support team dig into your configuration deeper and see if an issue is present.

I will keep that in mind I'm going to keep an eye on it for a little bit and mark the fleece so I can tell if it advances. Last night I was purposely getting the sensor wet to see if the motor kicked in and never saw it do so. If it persists I will submit a ticket. Thanks for the help.

Is the return a flow pump? Is it 0-10V? Set the "Depends On" to None and see if it works. We know there is a small bug if the output depends on a flow pump or 0-10V.

So I changed the "depends on" to none, and it works now. Thank you sir :cool:
Try creating a output using the combiner type and use the returrn pump as input 1. Leave input 2 unused. You don't have to assign a output port to this output. set the combiner mode to OR. See if that output will follow the return pump. If that output is on when the pump is on and off when the pump is off you can use this output for your depends on. Just make sure it does stay in the same state as the return pump. I have not tried this but it is something that might be a work around until the issue is fixed.

Back