Wave engine le

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Moparguy

Reaction score
Hi all can someone please tell me when the new wave engine le will become available, also pricing??

I am not sure anyone knows right now. I have not heard much from CV what capacity is at down there yet. The area was devastated because of the hurricane so I would not doubt there would be some delay as they try to get back to 100 percent.

Maybe someone from CV could give us a update on the situation there.

Not sure why this was not put in a public forum but this is the post:

Sep 1, 2021
There is a lot of damage to the city, but fortunately, both warehouses did not suffer structural damage. There is minor wind damage and, unfortunately, water damage as well. Fortunately, both locations are in an area with higher elevation, so they do not have standing water, as you see on some news reports.

Everybody is safe and ok. Power is still out on most of the area, but we have heard from some folks in Slidell that their power has been restored. Phones and the internet are still spotty. We are running on electric and propane generators for essentials as the fish tanks. Hopefully not for too long. We still do not access our main systems, and all shipping companies have completely stopped services. So nothing is coming in or going out of the warehouses at this time.

We kindly ask for your patience and continued support during this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and businesses that have been affected by Hurricane Ida.

Wonder if they got hit from the recent storm?
All I have seen from it is some clouds. No rain yet. But we were west of the storm. I would imagine being east of it they probably will get rain. Hopefully not enough to flood.

Back